We’re pleased to announce that the Move to End Violence team at The Raben Group is looking to hire a Program Manager!
The Move to End Violence Program Manager is a new role. Our team’s need for this position stems from our transition to shared leadership throughout the program and a renewed commitment to creating equitable, justice-oriented spaces that center the healing and safety of our all women of color cohort.
The Move to End Violence Program Manager’s core responsibilities include the following:
- Plan values-based programming, including Move to End Violence convenings, workshops, and other events
- Facilitate network weaving, especially in ways that connect the current cohort of Movement Makers to program alumni
- Support and collaborate with staff, faculty, venue staff, vendors, and participants to create equitable movement spaces that support healing, disability justice, gender justice, language justice, and racial justice
- Gather stories from Movement Makers, the broader MEV community, and related movements, and promote on social media and other communications platforms
- Actively participate in team efforts to deepen our practices of relationship building, learning, and leadership development
Learn more about the position and how to apply. And, please share with friends, colleagues, and networks!